Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hmmmmm . . . Food

Besides the surgery in Singapore, I also was able to experience many things within the city. One thing in particular was the food, and I ate . . . A LOT. Singapore is actually quite the food lover’s city with a vast range of ethnic foods available ranging from Chinese, to Indian, to Malay, to Middle Eastern, to Western food. The different dining establishments also range from buffets, coffee shops, numerous hawker centers (basically basement eating halls with tons of mom and pop food stalls), and countless restaurants among other things. While planning my tourist activities I actually would choose my sightseeing near places where I wanted to eat. Thus I would bounce around town going to Little India for great Indian Food, Chinatown for . . . you guessed it Chinese food, and so on and so forth. My favorite place was actually Arab Street which served several different types of wonderful Middle Eastern Foods. So I tend to take a lot of pictures and this trip was no exception. During my many meals I thought that it would be cool to take pictures of all of my meals . . . well perhaps most, I think I might have forgotten one here or there, but it is mostly comprehensive. As you can see I did eat a substantial amount which explains the couple pounds I gained while there. Anyway, here are the pictures.

Singapore Food

No comments:

Post a Comment