Tuesday, January 12, 2010
It Begins
Okay, I too like many of my friends, have finally broken down and decided to create my own blog. For some reason, multiple people have asked me to share some of my life experiences via the great World Wide Web because they seem to think that my life is rather interesting. I am sure after reading one or two of my posts, you will quickly learn that this could not be further from the truth. But given the unlikely possibility that I might write something interesting from time to time, perhaps it will help you get a better sense of what I am up to and what exactly I am thinking about at any particular time. I will generally be anonymous during my posts, but if you are reading this, it is very likely that you know who I am and perhaps are even related to me. Lucky you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment